Atlas in the night sky Atlas in the night sky

Alrighty

The animation was good, everything about it was good. But I wouldn't consider this logo material. It's too long and drawn out for that sort of thing.

Vogeltje Vogeltje

nice!

That was pretty slick. Unusually epic music for a not all that epic scene. but the battery thing was great.

gj

Zone's TV Clips Zone's TV Clips

right... so

while i could understand what they were saying...not exactly funny.

Animations were terrible, but clearly that wasn't point.

I also note that you can see the animation through the border.

It was also really dark the whole time,

Id have appreciated a skip function. Like, move from one rip to the other so you wouldn't have to sit through the clearly boring ones. Like the first one.

djstaz0ne responds:

i was gonna fix all that, but then i kind of just gave up after flash started freezing.

every time i tried to change something in this 1 flash, it froze for like 5 mins, so i just posted what i had..

Bombardment Bombardment

HMkay

The soundtrack was straight outta FL presets and the controls were really hard for me, could just be me.

It's a good concept and the production is nice and smooth. so, gj kinda.

DiscipleOfFred responds:

Actually, I got the soundtrack from Laikros, not Flash.

Scud Attack The Flasgame Scud Attack The Flasgame

why were there 60 air force ones?

Seriously, there is only one air force one ;p

A little more background coolness would have made it more entertaining, maybe some music to go with it.

Let the city get hit by a few missiles at least. or make difficulty levels so that there'd be a mode where that is acceptable and the hardest doesn't tolerate a hit.

and when it does get hit, make the city get damaged. fire, buildings fall, people running around. stuff like that.

i give it a 6

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

very pendulum

thus very awesome

(NUB)I Made This For You (NUB)I Made This For You

your reviews on my stuff make sense now

Lyrical and flowing, and other tracks contain similar writing plus excellent drum work. The stuff you've written on my things make sense to me now ;]

I like your chops.

JK:.Dark Rose (Remix) JK:.Dark Rose (Remix)

bwing

not my style, as you well know. As it's a remix I guess I wont harp on you too much about the melody, also not my style.

The buzz was reall buzzy, for sure. a little way too loud in the face of the rest of the mix.

the mix was good.