ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

very pendulum

thus very awesome

(NUB)I Made This For You (NUB)I Made This For You

your reviews on my stuff make sense now

Lyrical and flowing, and other tracks contain similar writing plus excellent drum work. The stuff you've written on my things make sense to me now ;]

I like your chops.

JK:.Dark Rose (Remix) JK:.Dark Rose (Remix)

bwing

not my style, as you well know. As it's a remix I guess I wont harp on you too much about the melody, also not my style.

The buzz was reall buzzy, for sure. a little way too loud in the face of the rest of the mix.

the mix was good.

Heavenly Tears - F-777 Heavenly Tears - F-777

ker-woo!

I'm not much a fan of the arena trance dance stuff. But the reverb on your instruments is the coolest i've ever heard, for really ;D

the parts where the filters opened up near the begining and some parts in the middle sorta felt like the resonance was a little high. kinda ear popping. could just be my headphones tho. they're not always the most accurate ;]

Pilchard - Tzachitx (remix) Pilchard - Tzachitx (remix)

The break beat at the end is great

hah, man i remember this song ;p good ole FL demo tracks ;D

DrDIL responds:

yeah... :D if i wonder if there are .flps of them around the net. :D

I_E - Deception I_E - Deception

Liked the bass and the melody

The drums worked alright, not exactly my preference in terms of weight. But they're still working good ;]

didnt know you had a newgrounds account too! ;p

I'm Moekii aka Alloy One ;p

you're on my fav's now!

"Flying Away" - F-777 "Flying Away" - F-777

major Dig

I think i heard some of your stuff before, being linked into another forum once upon a time ;p i dunno.

this is pretty sick. nuff said, really ;D

F-777 responds:

Wow thanks so much!

Slexy *preview* [DnB] Slexy *preview* [DnB]

Hot n Not

Cant really tell with this mix, as alot of it (hopefully) will change when it's mastered down.

If the drums are gonna be stereo centric like that, they need to move about. otherwise it gets weighty on one side.

the orgasm, while hot, is way way too loud. needs more effects too. Not just a dry shot, ya know?

needs more sine sub bass. to tie it down. tho i spose thats my own opinion, but there it is.

and thats it. have a 5 for being unfinished.

Halo3 never forget RMX Halo3 never forget RMX

sure.

nice use of Sytrus presets there. Id give a go at trying to make them sound a little less like straight out of the arp and plucked sections. Tho that's just my standpoint as an FL freak.

it's a fairly straightforward track, id watch the levels here and there. other than that it sounds like intentional work to me.

so, gj.

Wickedlat responds:

thx for the review

Voltage Bomb Voltage Bomb

real snazzy

The drum track at the beginning sort of sounds like someone beatboxing, I was real skeptical when the toms came in, but the background melodies that came in fixed that.

A real good relaxing tune, I could see this being used in a menu of some game or in an item shop sequence or something along those lines.

gj!

vai90 responds:

Lolz, yea I agree, the beginning is a lil' weird.^^
Thx for the review!